Hello Delphi Community,
This week I’m in Denver and Salt Lake City to present the new RAD Studio XE, will be great to meet the community around both areas, you are welcome!!!
- Denver, CO – today (September 21st – 5:00am – 7:00pm ) – registration here
- Salt Lake City, UT (September 22nd – 6:00pm – 8:00pm ) – registration here
As well the RAD Studio XE Tour will happen in other US cities this week.
|September 22||5:00pm – 7:00pm||Dallas, TX|
|September 22||6:00pm – 8:00pm||Salt Lake City, UT|
|September 22||6:00pm – 8:00pm||Washington, DC|
|September 23||6:00pm – 8:00pm||Houston, TX|
|September 23||6:00pm – 8:00pm||Raleigh, NC|
Here some of the topics we are presenting during the RAD Studio XE Tour:
- What’s new in Delphi/C++Builder IDE, RTL and VCL
- The new RadPHP IDE that enable developers to create Facebook and Web 2.0 applications
- Performance Profile, advanced log and build automation
- iPhone/iPad and cross-platform .NET development with Delphi Prism XE
- The new features in DataSnap
- Cloud Computing support
- Agile development with RAD Studio
- And more…
Hope to see you there.