Software Development, technologies and other matters #2
Hot week for the software development world.
- RAD Studio Version Insight is our integration with Subversion for Delphi and C++Builder IDE, it is Open Source and is available on Sourceforge, developers are welcome to contribute with this project.
- Delphi XE DataSnap Development Training (in Dutch) with Dr. Bob, more information here
- RAD Studio XE World Tour continue, this week I’m going to Denver and South Lake City and there are lot of other events around the world
- NEW InterBase XE is coming, a lot of great and important features on this release, the InterBase XE World Tour starts this month in Germany, Netherlands and Russia
- Oracle Open World, did you watch Oracle’s CEO key note? Here, some highligths:
- Oracle introduced Unbreakable Enterprise Kernel for Linux. Red Hat is 4 years behind on Linux and they are very slown to fix bugs, Oracle customer can’t wait. They will continue support Oracle on Red Hat, but strong recommend the migration for the Oracle Kernel.
- Larry Announcing The Exalogic Elastic Cloud a very impressive box for Private Cloud, system containing 30 servers, each loaded with two six-core processors for a total of 360 processor cores.
- Fusion CRM is going after SalesForce.com, but Fusion GA only on Q1/2011
- Inside Microsoft, the confusion around Silverlight and WPF is opening more space for HTML 5, read this article
- Internet Explorer 9 beta 1 is out. I didn’t install yet, but I’m curious to know the feedback from who already started to use IE9
- Windows Phone Developer Tools is out, let’s see how windows phone will grown in the market
- Now Chrome is my default browser on Mac and Windows, the unique reason I still using Firefox on Windows it’s because of the Firebug plugin
- 5 Chrome extensions every developer should use:
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
[…] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Andreano Lanusse, The Software Gang. The Software Gang said: #Software Software Development, technologies and other matters #2 | Andreano …: Hot week for the software develo… http://bit.ly/cl09PV […]
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!