Developer community today we start the RAD Studio XE Sneak Previews, which includes Delphi XE, C++Builder XE, Delphi Prism XE and RadPHP XE, new names, new tools, new features, and a lot of high productivity in RAD Studio XE.
XE in few words means:
- Heterogeneous database support with no additional cost
- ToolCloud enable which will help you to management and distribute our Tools in your organization
- Easy way to upgrade do All-Access XE and get access for all Embarcadero database and developer Tools
But, now let’s talk about some of the great features in RAD Studio XE.
- Powerful integration with Subversion in Delphi XE, C++Builder XE and Delphi Prism XE.
- Beyond Compare integrated into the RAD Studio environment is that it really gives you a rich interface for comparing files and understanding the differences that happen between versions of files
- RadPHP (formerly Delphi for PHP) completed redesigned including a lot of new features in the IDE, debugger, source code editor, new VCL components and more. Also RadPHP enable developers to create a Facebook Application in a very easy way, you will see some videos soon about that.
- Generate Sequence Diagrams helping you understand your Delphi code
There are much more, watch the first RAD Studio XE Sneak Preview.
Visit the RAD Studio Sneak Preview page and stay tuned!!!