Yesterday our partner RemObjects released a add-in for Delphi Prism, this add-in brings a new project templates for iPhone and iPad development with Mono IDE, as well it’s include new MonoMac template. This add-in only applies for Mono IDE since it is related with MonoTouch and MonoMac.
Here some of the new project templates available:
- iPhone Navigation-based Project
- iPhone OpenGL Project
- iPhone Utility Project
- iPad Window-based Project
Also, after your project create you will see some new templates using the option File –> New File
- iPad View
- iPad View with Controller
- iPhone View
- iPhone View Controller
- Select the Tools|Add-In Manager menu item in the MonoDevelop IDE.
- In the dialog that opens, click the Repositories button, then select Add and add the URL https://secure.remobjects.com/api/monodevelop/mac/.. (You only need to do this once, and this will give you access to all future add-ons).
- Once the repository is registered, click the Install Add-Ins… button – you will find the new templates under the Templates section.
That is it.