Macs compatible with OS X Mavericks
Apple just announced OS X Mavericks and it brings some cool new features. Now come the question “Is my Mac compatible with OS X Mavericks”, below a list of Macs that will be able to run the new OS:
- iMac (Mid-2007 or later)
- MacBook (13-inch Aluminum, Late 2008), (13-inch, Early 2009 or later)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid-2009 or later), (15-inch, Mid/Late 2007 or later), (17-inch, Late 2007 or later)
- MacBook Air (Late 2008 or later)
- Mac Mini (Early 2009 or later)
- Mac Pro (Early 2008 or later)
- Xserve (Early 2009)
Also, the computer needs to be running Mac OS X 10.6.7 Snow Leopard or higher, with 8GB of free disk space for installation. Essentially, that’s the exact same computer and specification requirements as Mountain Lion required—so if you installed that, you can be confident that Mavericks will run on your machine. — Apple Insider
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!